(24 x ½-hour factual entertainment series)
Magician, escape artist, and extreme performer Ryan Stock turns himself into a human guinea pig to test just how far the human body can go. Along with his personal and professional partner, Amberlynn Walker, Ryan travels all over North America – from a speedway in Las Vegas to a reptilian zoo in rural Ontario – to test the limits of pain, endurance, hypothermia, altitude, non-lethal weapons and more.
Original broadcaster: Discovery Channel Canada
- Winner: Accolade TV Awards — Award of Excellence Concept
- Winner: Accolade TV Awards — Award of Merit – Action/Adventure
- Winner: Accolade TV Awards — Award of Merit – Leading Actor
- Nomination: Banff World Television Festival Rockie Awards — Best Popular Science and Technology Program
- Nomination: Yorkton Short Film Festival Golden Sheaf Awards — Best Science/Medicine Program