70 Arthur Street
PH (204) 949 0070
FAX (204) 949 0050
46 Spadina Avenue
PH (416) 324 8537
FAX (416) 324 0942
Please note Frantic Films does not accept unsolicited materials or manuscripts
Chef Lynn Crawford has never been shy of a challenge. Over her 25-year career, she worked her way up the ladder in a ruthless, male dominated industry. She rose inside the competitive corporate world of Four Seasons Hotel chain to the highest level at their flagship hotel in New York City.
But in April 2009, she handed in her resignation and left the big city to rekindle her passion. After years squirreled behind the kitchen door, she craved adventure and a more intimate relationship with the ingredients she uses and the people who harvest them. Now she’s heading out on the road to meet the people who produce the finest ingredients at the source. Pitchin’ In is a celebration of food’s power to connect us all.
52 x ½-hour documentary series.
Now airing on Food Network Canada
Original broadcaster: Food Network Canada
- Nomination: Banff Rockie Awards — Lifestyle
- Nomination: Canadian Screen Awards — Best Lifestyle or Talk Program or Series
- Nomination: Canadian Screen Awards — Best Host in a Variety, Lifestyle, Reality/Competition, Performing Arts or Talk Program or Series
- Winner: Yorkton Film Festival Golden Sheaf Awards — Best Lifestyle Program
- Nomination: Yorkton Golden Sheaf Awards — Lifestyle
- Winner: Gourmand World Cookbooks Awards — Best Woman Chef Book - Lynn Crawford's Pitchin' In
- Nomination: Gemini Awards — Best Host in a Lifestyle/Practical Information, or Performing Arts Program or Series
- Nomination: Gemini Awards — Best Lifestyle/Practical Information Series
- Nomination: Yorkton Short Film Festival Golden Sheaf Awards — Lifestyle
- Winner: Banff World Television Festival Rockie Awards — Lifestyle & Information Programs
- Nomination: Gemini Awards — Best Host in a Lifestyle/Practical Information, or Performing Arts Program or Series (Host)